I broke up with him after 8 years” – Girl breaks down in tears as her first relationship ends (Video)



A lady known as chocoderah has posted a video thanking God that she finally broke up with her boyfriend of 8 years.


She stated that it was not easy for her to break up after eight years. She broke down in tears thanking God that she finally ended it after praying and fasting.





She added that some relationships will never lead to anything serious no matter how much you love the person.


I haven’t seen my daughter for five years, my baby mama is ‘runs girl’ – Singer, Kelly Hansome

She advised that even though it was painful, she is extremely grateful that she broke up with him after 8 years of wasted effort.


In her words:


“Is not really easy for me to break up with him after 8 years, kai love they said is really blind.Thank God, I really have to end it after some praying and fasting . Some relationships will never lead to something serious no matter d love, So it is better to walk away, no matter d pains. So happy to break up with my first date after 8 years of wasted effort.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post